The Edu-Dance Performance timetable for PP-Year 5 classes, to be held this Thursday and Friday, has just been released!
To accommodate the restrictions posed by COVID-19 all Edu-Dance performances will be filmed. Your teacher will send you a link to the performance later that day. If you would like to watch the performance live, to ensure our audiences are able to meet the social distancing guidelines, our performance timetable is a little different this year.
To see the timetable please click on the link above to find out when you can come and watch your child perform. Students from PP – Year 5 will be performing over 2 days – this Thursday 2 July and Friday 3 July.
* This year our performances and audience start times will be staggered over 2 days – see the timetable below
* Each class will have 20 minutes of practise time with no audience, followed by a 10 minute performance
* Performances are located in the undercover area
* Parents will wait outside the undercover area until their child’s class is ready to perform
* Parents will be invited by the Instructor to enter the undercover area at the start of the performance time. Seating will be provided for parents
* The Edu-Dance performances will be watched by the class that follows your class on the Edu-Dance Performance timetable
* Once the performance is over, parents please kindly leave the undercover area promptly, because the class watching the performance will then stay for their rehearsal lesson and performance
Please be reassured that if you are unable to make it to the performance, you will have the opportunity to watch the performance with your child at home when your teacher sends through the link.
After hearing the rehearsals for many weeks now and seeing the enthusiasm of the faces of the students rehearsing with their classmates, we are so excited to see the finished product! This is a wonderful way to end a very productive and very different Term 2 and to welcome in the mid-year school holidays. We look forward to sharing with you – in person and/or virtually!